- Please Introduce yourself, what is your name, business name, where you are from?
My name is Nina, my business name is Goal Diggers by Nina Szewczak and I’m originally from Poland, but moved to the UK 14 years ago.
2. What is your business about?
I help women to set up their own businesses.
There are a lot of women with skills/experience/qualifications and passion who know that they are capable of much more, but don’t know where to start. I truly believe that we can all create our dream lives so I help women to do it through creating their dream businesses – allowing them the freedom, financial freedom, time and fulfilment they crave.
3. What made you get into this line of business?
Passion for helping people and 13 years of gaining skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications in the area of business management, leadership, coaching & HR.
4. What makes you get up and go in the morning, do you have a morning power routine?
My WHY gets me to jump out of bed and my routine is: goal setting, writing gratitude list, meditation and or/visualisation + reading something inspiring for at least 15 mins. I don’t touch social media until my routine is done as this is my time to set my mind up for success for the day.
5. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Create your own opportunities
6. What is a book you would say everyone must read?
‘Anne of Green Gables’ is my favourite childhood book and although it’s not a business book it contains a lot of wisdom.
From Business books I love “ #girlboss” by Sophia Amoruso & “What’s got you here is not going to get you there” by Marshall Goldsmith
7. Does your business have any offers on at present or coming up?
Yes, we will be running group coaching program (starting in November) that will help women who dream of their own business to set it up before Christmas! Basically get yourself the business you have been dreaming of for Christmas….Christmas gifts don’t get better than this! 🙂
8. What One thing do you do to change your mindset instantly?
I use gratitude to change my mindset instantly.
9. What do you love most about helping others?
Seeing people succeed and surpass their own expectations of what they can achieve
10. Your favourite quote?
“As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” – Audrey Hepburn