1. Please Introduce yourself, what is your name, business name, where you are from?
Brittanni Below with BB Coaching, LLC from Houston, TX USA
2. What is your business about?
-BB Coaching, LLC helps women with their business, career, and health with a mission to develop and cultivate the qualities of confidence, inspiration, and overall well-being so that we are able to live each day with success and enjoy life to the fullest. We do this by leading with daily intention, eliminating negative habits, and giving selflessly to enrich not only our life but also the lives of those around us.
3. What made you get into this line of business?
After experiencing multiple setbacks in my career, struggling with a yo-yo weight issue and lack of confidence I finally was able to get out of my own way and I love to help others get out of their own way after realising the work that I had to do on myself.
4. What makes you get up and go in the morning, do you have a morning power routine?
Each morning, I start my day with a workout, listen to various podcasts (news updates/spirituality/business motivation) while I shower and get dressed for the workday, and enjoy a cup of coffee when I get to my office.
5. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Don’t worry about what others think. If you’re happy with the person you see in the mirror that’s all that matters. If you’re not- change it.
6. What is a book you would say everyone must read?
Intentional Living by John C. Maxwell
7. Does your business have any offers on at present or coming up?
My free “Connecting with Confidence” webinar is available on my website and I am preparing to launch a new group coaching program “The Visionary Squad”
8. What one thing do you do to change your mindset instantly?
Open up my bible app and read the verse of the day or Instagram quotes from motivational accounts I follow.
9. What do you love most about helping others?
Seeing their progress and happiness that beams throughout the process.
10. Your favourite quote?
The best thing a woman can get is her shit together.
Thank you so much Brittanni for being part of this and sharing your business with us all, if you would like to see more of Brittanni the you can at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, or YouTube.
Have a wonderful day x