- Please introduce yourself, what is your name, business name, where you are from?
Hi I’m Mandy Halgreen. I’m a Book Writing Mentor. I live in Africa, Zimbabwe actually.
- What is your business about?
My business focuses on helping women share their story in a book and using it to create impact and income in their business and life. I help women open up, connect and empower other women as they share their story. I support them and guide them as they follow a signature process to write their book.
- What made you get into this line of business?
I left my teaching job which I hated – my boss had destroyed me mentally and emotionally. I had been through several rapes and abuse which added to my insecurity and anxiety. I was broken and battered. I had severe anxiety and PTSS. I stopped leaving home and wanted to express my pain and self-harm wasn’t the way. I poured my heart into writing and expressing myself. So, what I did helped me learn, grow and take back my power. I realised I could help others do the same!
- What makes you get up and go in the morning, do you have a morning power routine?
I do. I sit in silence, visualise my future, read, and journal and say affirmations. Then I get my coffee!
- What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Be yourself – no one can do it better!
- What is a book you would say everyone must read?
Worthy by Nancy Levin. It opened my eyes to my own self-worth.
- Does your business have any offers on at present or coming up?
Yes, I have spots open for 30-minute coaching calls to help you move forward with your story and book. I also have 3 spots open for 1:1 coaching. This is where you and I work together for 6 months to get your book out into the world!
- What one thing do you do to change your mindset instantly?
Visualise the future and feel it!
- What do you love most about helping others?
Seeing their journey from where they were to where they are when their book comes out.
- Your favourite quote?
Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. C.S. Lewis
Thank you Mandy for sharing your story with us, I really appreciate it and know others will too. If you would like to hear more from Mandy please go to Facebook Group, Facebook Page, Instagram and Pinterest
Have a wonderful day x