- Please Introduce yourself, what is your name, business name, where are you from?
My name is Danielle Grant, my business name is Your Mindset Mentor and I am from Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
- What is your business all about?
My business is all about helping entrepreneurs understand their thoughts, where they are from, how to heal them and how to develop a healthy positive inner dialogue that aligns with their goals and dreams.
- What make you get into this line of business?
After years of working on and in my own mindset and working with many entrepreneurs I came to find what was really holding them back from moving forward and it was in alignment with what I was learning personally.
- What makes you get up and go in the morning, do you have a morning power routine?
What makes me get up and go in the morning is knowing that when someone plugs into my content, systems, and coaching there lives are changed forever. I do have a morning power routine and it looks something like this…. Drink water, brush teeth with opposite hand, 15 minutes meditation, journal and affirmations, stretch, breakfast.
- What is the best advice you have ever been given?
All the support you will ever need is within you. It is up to you to feel it, listen to it, and believe it.
- What is a book you would say everyone must read?
The Aladdin Factor by Jack Canfield
- Does your business have any offers on at present or coming up?
My signature 6 week UpLevel Program will be opening enrollment in Jan 2019
- What one thing do you do to change your mindset instantly?
Journal out what is bothering me so that I can have an inner conversation to work my way through the block.
- What do you love most about helping others?
Seeing the change they’ve been working on internally start to be reflected externally.
- Your favourite quote?
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It’s not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianne Williamson
Have a wonderful day x