1. Please Introduce yourself, what is your name, business name, where you are from?
I’m Debbie Marks, Founder and owner of Qube Events & Productions, based in Bury, Manchester.
2. What is your business about?
We Plan, Style & Create Decor for Events. I’m a wedding and event planner and event stylist. We’re all about creating an experience for guests and making an event planners life easy. We specialise in Corporate event decor and parties, Wedding planning, decor and floristry and luxury private parties. We also have a huge range of decor to hire for events.
3. What made you get into this line of business?
I did my degree in event management. I wanted to work in a job where I got variety from the different types of clients and events I would work with.
4. What makes you get up and go in the morning, do you have a morning power routine?
I get up as I know my personal trainer will be waiting for me in the gym at 7am every morning. I’m usually there for 30/45mis. I then like to come home and make myself breakfast (usually poached eggs, avocado and salmon, and bagel thins) and then if I have time soak in a hot bath while listening to a business/motivational book. (Also alot of my MOF4 chapter was also written in the bath!) I then take my kids to School.
5. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Believe you are bigger than you are and you will grow into those shoes,
6. What is a book you would say everyone must read?
7. Does your business have any offers on at present or coming up?
We create bespoke packages tailored to every clients requirements and budget. We can also offer 5% discount to all MIBA members.
8. What one thing do you do to change your mindset instantly?
Remembering everything I have achieved so far,
9. What do you love most about helping others?
Seeing them take your advice and implementing it. The fact that I can talk from experience.
10. Your favourite quote?
Believe in Yourself and Sparkle