- Please Introduce yourself, what is your name, business name, where you are from?
Hi, my name is Michelle Blake. I own Making you Look Beautiful and I’m based in Bromley in Kent.
2. What is your business about?
My business is all about empowering women to feel confident about the way that they look.
3. What made you get into this line of business?
I was introduced to this amazing opportunity back in April 2017 and I jumped at the chance of joining other women to become a UK founder. I’ve always loved wearing makeup anyway, but being trained as a colour assessment advisor was something that other companies don’t offer.
4. What makes you get up and go in the morning, do you have a morning power routine?
My WHY POWER makes me get up and go in the mornings. I want to have time freedom and financial freedom to do what I want, whenever I want. Everyday I wake up at 5am and do my personal development (listening to an instructional cd or watching a training video). This helps to ensure that each day starts in the best possible way.
5. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
The best advice I have ever been given is ‘don’t compare yourself to anyone else” we are all on a different journey.
6. What is a book you would say everyone must read?
A book everyone must read… I have two: ‘The compound effect’ and ‘Get over your damn self’
7. Does your business have any offers on at present or coming up?
At the moment there are Christmas offers taking place weekly, called the twelve weeks of Christmas.
8. What one thing do you do to change your mindset instantly?
I use affirmations to empower myself and to encourage a positive mindset. I also create positive posts to uplift others and by doing so, I uplift myself.
9. What do you love most about helping others?
I love the feeling of giving to others. I feel that by helping others, I’m sharing a bit of myself. My grandad was known as ‘Brother Help’ because of how he treated others and I think he may have passed some of this attribute to me.
10. Your favourite quote?
My all time favourite quote is ‘don’t let anyone dull your sparkle!’ No matter how I feel I make sure that I continue to shine.
Have a wonderful day x