- Please Introduce yourself, what is your name, business name, where you are from?
I am Dr Denise White. My business is Dr Denise White Consultancy and Training Ltd, of which i manage ‘Children Who Thrive’ and ‘The Music Doctor’. I am from Ireland.
2. What is your business about?
‘Children Who Thrive’ is where I coach and mentor parents of children and young people who have special or additional needs so they can put in place strategies, interventions, and plans that will see their child thrive. ‘The Music Doctor’ I am about to launch my new website. I offer consultancy and training to parents, professionals and students allowing them to discover specific music and creativity techniques and new interventions that develop and enhance a wide range of skills and capabilities among children, young people and adults.
3. What made you get into this line of business?
My uncle Dessie. He was special. He had Down Syndrome and we were best friends. His reaction to me playing the piano triggered me going into the line of business.
4. What makes you get up and go in the morning, do you have a morning power routine?
I am totally passionate about helping, coaching and mentoring parents and sharing my 25+ years experience and knowledge. My systems work and therefore I have helped transform thousands of lives. It is incredibly rewarding. I should pay more attention to my morning routine. I tend to get stuck in and never really take a break. I plan to start my days off with meditation in 2019.
5. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Believing is achieving! Anything is Possible! and No strength like courage!
6. What is a book you would say everyone must read?
Mine, The Music Doctor, Book 1 (of 5) coming out in March 2019.
7. Does your business have any offers on at present or coming up?
Plenty of offers coming in 2019. Free coaching call. 30 day challenges. Personalised play lists.
8. What one thing do you do to change your mindset instantly?
9. What do you love most about helping others?
Seeing them succeed and thrive.
10. Your favourite quote?
‘Where words fail, music speaks’ Hans Christian Anderson
Have a wonderful day.