- Please Introduce yourself, what is your name, business name, where you are from?
Hey I am Lisa Jane I am from Rainham in Kent and my biz name is Luscious Boss Babes
2. What is your business about?
My business is to uplift validate and empower women through skincare and makeup.
3. What made you get into this line of business?
It was the mission behind the foundation that drew me in as its close to my heart. They help sexually abused women and children.
4. What makes you get up and go in the morning, do you have a morning power routine?
I have a morning routine, I am up at 6am coffee in hand and I will go and sit outside if it’s not raining, just for the peace and quiet and to listen to the birds. I want to make a difference in women lives and show my 10-year-old daughter a different way.
5. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Be yourself, don’t fake it till you make it. Let people see you for you.
6. What is a book you would say everyone must read?
I loved the secret but preferred watching it and Eric Worre Go Pro is a good read. I have lots of books lol
7. Does your business have any offers on at present or coming up?
Every month we have a special customer kudos that saves money and changes on the first of every month.
8. What one thing do you do to change your mindset instantly?
Personal development and journalling. Watching motivational videos on youtube.
9. What do you love most about helping others?
Just satisfaction of helping them and making them feel better.
10. Your favourite quote?
I love quotes so that is a hard one for me but I do love the work BOOM!
Lisa is also one of the co-authors for Mumpreneur on Fire 4 which is now available for pre-order on Amazon
Have a wonderful day